New York Collaborates For Autism (“NYC4A”) respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe in good faith that materials hosted by NYC4A on www.twizzlerchallenge.org or www.NYC4A.org (the “Website”) infringe your copyright or another person’s copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a written notice that includes the following information. Please note that we may not process your complaint if it is not properly filled out or is incomplete.
- A clear identification of the copyrighted work you claim is infringed.
- A clear identification of the material you claim is infringing on the Website, such as a link to the infringing material.
- Your address, email address and telephone number.
- A statement that you have a "good faith belief that the material that is claimed as copyright infringement is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law."
- A statement that "the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed."
- A signature by you or the person authorized to act on behalf of the copyrighted work that you claim is infringing.
Please submit your notice to NYC4A as follows:
New York Collaborates for Autism
c/o Senior Director, Special Projects
3 East 54th Street, 5th Floor
New York, NY, 10022
For issues other than copyright infringement related to content hosted on the Website, please contact us at email@example.com.